Did you know that performing regular blood tests can help to detect the early onset of diseases such as kidney failure, liver disease and hyperthyroidism? This means that treatment can begin early, which can delay the onset of symptoms, helping your pet to continue living their best life.
We offer a 50% discount on our comprehensive blood screening, reducing the cost to £52!
During your pet’s ‘MOT’ appointment, your Veterinary Nurse will:
- Check your pet’s weight and body condition score.
- Provide a thorough nose to tail health examination.
- Take a blood sample.
- Provide advice and answer any questions you may have about your pet’s weight, diet, insurance, vaccinations and much more.
If you would like your pet to undergo any additional services such as claw clipping or anal gland checks, please inform us at the time of booking. Please note, that these are priced additionally to the MOT appointment.
Please read the terms & conditions listed below. Please inform us of any other requirements at the time of booking.
- All blood tests will be subjected to a £12.34 blood sampling fee.
- An MOT health check and blood test will be performed by a registered veterinary nurse. Please note that registered veterinary nurses are unable to diagnose or prescribe. If you have specific concerns, the appointment will need to be scheduled with a veterinary surgeon. This will incur a consultation charge of £38.20.
- Blood test results will be reported once they have been interpreted by a veterinary surgeon. This may take 2-3 working days.
- If any ailments are detected on the blood test, the veterinary surgeon may recommend that an additional appointment is scheduled for your pet to come in for further investigations.
- The 50% discount will run from 24/05/2021-21/06/2021